Friday, November 30, 2012

Hey remember that time

We're off to see one of my favourite singers, Regina Spektor tomorrow night, still never found the tickets I put in a 'safe place' but have replacements,the originals will probably turn up next week!
Anyway thinking about Regina songs while making beads today I was thinking of the song That Time and the lyrics, "Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green"
hence...

Unfortunately I burned the pink a little causing the ugly grey spots:(
I've also been trying to recreate the orange colour I had on these beads which I sold already,


and now I want an orange one to wear I can't get it. "Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines, So cheap and juicy, tangerines" lol.
I'm pretty sure I used a colour called  Kalypso but all I can get now is pink, pretty pink but not orange
even over bright orange 'clockwork' I still got pink
Ah glass can be so wonderfully, frustratingly unpredictable! It could be the base glass which I've run out of and have on order, or it could just as well be the temperature or the way I'm holding my tongue or the moon phase!
I also have a pair of earrings in a notoriously transient colour, dark lavender, sometimes it's blue, sometimes lavender or purple sometimes a really pretty grey I love but I have to stay in the corner of the shed to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment