Saturday, January 1, 2011

progress

These are the rings I've made in the last few weeks. Actually I've really made twice as many as these because they've nearly all been made, pulled apart and reassembled! I had problems with the beads rattling inside the setting when it was closed, even though the fit tightly before closing, grrr.
I think because the beads are tapered on both sides so not a completely flat bottom, anyway the solution for those was a thin piece of suede under the bead - no more rattling :)
 I think they are improving...
No 1

no 3
No 4

No 5

No 6

And No 7


My favourite so far

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely and amazing- do you have anywhere you're selling these??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thankyou so much!
    I do have a couple still listed on a NZ site called Felt (under 'my links' in the side bar) and I also have some newer ones I will be listing there in the next few days too:)

    ReplyDelete